- What is it ?
It is just a button bar....
- Why should I use it ?
I use it for administrating remote systems.
I start it via ssh user@host bb and got an button bar
with all functions I may need on the remote host.
- What features does it have ?
- tiny and fast
- show load, user and host
- command entry
- menus and submenus
- vertical or horizontal alignement
- with or withour tooltips, icons, text
- Its worse ! There are many tools with many more features !
I know. But this one is fast, small, easy to use has less dependencys
and does *exactly* what I need. No more, no less.
- Where can i get icons for it ?
You can use *any* xpm's. I use the icons from icewm. You can get some
here or at
- What dependencys does it have ?
Only gtk version 1. You can get it at Gtk.Org.
- How does it look like ?
Here are some little screenshots:
- Do I have to pay for it ?
Oh no. It`s under GPL !
See here for more details....
- Not so bad, where can I get it ?
Here it is:
The actual version is 0.5.
- The new version is bad !
You can get the old one from my Project Page on Sourceforge.
- Who has done this bad english translation ?
That was me, SirTobi.